2020 ORCA NATIONAL
Returns to FRANKFORT, KY!
September 16-19, 2020
Capital Plaza Hotel
- Bring a unique reel for discussion at our Wednesday night “Wine & Reels”
- Fish the iconic Elkhorn Creek for smallmouth bass
- Join the Vintage and Antique Casting Contest
- Visit Historic Downtown Frankfort, one block from the Hotel and within easy walking distance of the museums, breweries and shops.
- Oogle over the best collections in the country including the finest Kentucky Reels
- Experience the Capital City Museum’s Frankfort Fishing Reel Exhibit
- Visit the archives of the Kentucky History Center where the Meek, Milam and Gayle reels and parts are stored
- Take the Bourbon Tours. Frankfort is in the center of bourbon country!
In addition, here is your chance to sell your best reels to an audience that will appreciate them. Besides our usual Silent Auction we will have a limited Select Premium Live Auction of reels with a minimum estimated value of $200. ORCA will accept consignments from members and survivors as well as public reels, but members will get first consideration. Reserves may be allowed for reels in excess of $500 expected values. Reserve prices must be agreed upon at the discretion of the auction committee. There will be a 10% buyer’s premium and a 10% seller’s premium. Our Auction Chair is Dave Lehmann. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. 281-757-5054 or 5206 Westminster Court, Houston TX 77069.
Don’t miss the Saturday Show where the public has a chance to sell their unique reels. Reservations can be made through
The Capital Plaza Hotel – Group Code 3450
405 Wilkinson Blvd, Frankfort KY 40601
Fill out the Show Registration Form to reserve your spot and select tables and events!