The following files are available for download by clicking below. The items are detailed below if you do not have Word or Adobe available.
To educate the public about the history, ethics, manufacturing ingenuity, and popular culture through the study, preservation, collection and promotion of fishing reels from the earliest times through the present day.
- To become the focal point for all collectors who are interested in the history of fishing reels.
- To promote interest in the of fishing reels to the general public.
- To provide services and events that address the interests and continuous collecting and educational growth of our members.
- To communicate with members as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- To be an economically and participatory responsible and sustainable club.
- To actively communicate and cooperate with other prominent vintage fishing tackle history-related clubs and organizations.